To deepen your understanding of pharmaceuticals, here’s a curated book list that spans various aspects of pharmacy.
The condition of the living animal or plant body or of one of its parts that impairs normal functioning and is typically manifested by distinguishing
Pharmacognosy is the study of natural product molecules such as plants, animals, mineral and their constituents as possible sources of drugs. The natural species that
1. Pharmaceutical Marketing by Dimitris Dogramatzis 2. Principles of Marketing by Philip Kotler (17th Edition) 3. Marketing Management by Philip Kotler (14th Edition) 4.
1. Management by Ricky W. GRiffin
1. Perry’s Chemical Engineer’s Handbook by Robert H Perry
1. Perfumes, Cosmetics and Soaps by W. A. Poucher (Volume I) 2. Perfumes, Cosmetics and Soaps by W. A. Poucher (Volume II) 3. Perfumes, Cosmetics
1. Handbook of Pharmaceutical Biotechnology 2. Pharmaceutical Biotechnology by Ashutosh Kar 3. Pharmaceutical Biotechnology: Fundamentals and Applications by Daan J.A. Crommelin
Pharmaceutical analysis is elaborated as analytical chemistry dealing with drugs both as bulk drug substances and as pharmaceutical products. However, in academic circle as well
The Organic Pharmacy combines science and nature so that it can provide safe, high-quality formulas. It received a boost when it was realized that these